What can you do to improve web presence of your company and make sure that you’re visible to customers online as well as draw new customers to your business?
1. OPTIMIZE your site to improve your online visibility on GOOGLE and OTHER Search Engines.
When a prospective customer is searching locally for the product or service your company provides, you need to be on the highest of the search results. Utilize the appropriate keywords on your site and follow Google’s recommendations concerning how to use sitemaps and other tools that inform users of the existence of your site as well as its content and any changes.
2. Make sure that the information for your business is visible and clear.
Although it’s obvious but it’s amazing how many businesses fail to make it easy for customers to find the details of their business. It’s important to show:
- Name of the company
- State, city, and state
- Contact information, including phone number, email address and phone , email address, and/or Skype name
- A brief description of the services and products that are available.
- Time of Operation
It is crucial to make sure the information you display on your website. See the how we have presented our here.
It’s difficult to determine when the potential client will be looking to transactions or business with your company. Don’t make it difficult for them to find the right information.
3. AFFORDABLE CONTENT FOR YOUR PAGES
To boost your exposure online, you need to stand out from the competitors.
Be sure to write engaging and useful content. Make sure that your website’s pages are loaded with engaging content that will attract the attention of your visitors.
This has two purposes:
- It attracts people seeking for information, even though they’re not looking for a specific product or service currently. While they might not be customers, the more visitors you receive and the longer they spend on your site more popular your Google ranking will be.
- It displays your knowledge about the subject of your company.
4. AFFECT a lot of value in SOCIAL MEDIA and become an excellent friend.
In the age of internet your company’s online presence will be assessed by the degree to which your website includes a human element to it.
A website’s presence means being active on at minimum one social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn as well as attracting your social media fans to connect with your website.
A growing number of people are using Facebook and Twitter to find out more about companies that friends and colleagues suggest to them. Your presence is also an positive signal that can improve your Google ranking.
5. Stay in Kontakt with your visitors in the wake of the facts.
When someone visits your website once, it’s only a one-time visit. Butwhat when they do not want to purchase from you today? Are you able to provide a strategy to get your customers to give their email addresses every time they visit your site?
The most well-known method that a business can utilize could include the ability to send periodic newsletters. This keeps potential clients updated on your services and lets you tell them more about the services you offer.
When you request your visitors’ information: their information:
- Offer something that is of “real value” in trade. For instance you could offer them a discount on an item or service you provide.
- Explain what you will do with their information. Inform them about the kind of newsletter you’ll be sending them and the time they will receive it.
- Be specific about the manner in which you won’t use the personal information of your clients. If you can prove that you won’t share the data with or sell their information to any third party , then provide your customers with the guarantee.